How do I create content in the Knowledge Library on Workplace?
Content Moderators, System Admins and admins with the relevant custom admin role will have the ability to create content in the Knowledge Library.
These admins can also add any other Workplace user as an editor on a specific category by clicking Invite. The user will then have edit access to the category and all corresponding subcategories.
To create a new category or sub-category in the Knowledge Library:
- Click on your Workplace home.
- Select Knowledge Library in the left panel.
- Click Create Category in the top-right corner.
- Select your category's title, icon color and image, then click Create Category.
- Once you have created your category, create a Blank layout, a Pre-formatted layout, or create a Resource List to gather helpful tools and files in one place.
- To add a sub category, click Add Subcategory on the left panel. You can add smaller subcategories within a subcategory.
- Select who can edit or view a category and its sub-categories by clicking Invite.
- When your category is ready click Save Draft or Update.
Note: Only categories with viewers added to them can be seen by the selected audience. If there are no viewers selected, the category will remain in draft.