How do I edit or delete content from Knowledge Library on Workplace?
To edit or delete content from the Knowledge Library, you'll need to be a system admin or have custom permissions to edit the content.
To edit Knowledge Library categories and subcategories:
- Click on the category you want to edit.
- Click Edit on the top-right. You can now make changes to the content.
- Click Invite to add other editors and to select who can view this category.
- When you're done making change to your content, click Update.
If you're editing an article that already has viewers, any changes will be visible to viewers immediately.
To delete a category or subcategory:
- Click in the top-right.
- Select Delete. Once you have deleted a category, it cannot be recovered.
You can manage permissions for your category by clicking Invite, or rename your category by clicking Edit on the top-right.
To rearrange your categories go to the panel on the left and click Reorder next to Categories. Drag and drop categories and subcategories in the order you want and then click Save.